We use contact information, including email addresses, to communicate with you if you are a customer of our services. This helps us to carry out the services you request from us and to notify you about updates to our web pages, products and policies, and marketing releases. We use this contact information, as well as payment information, for billing purposes and to carry out your requested services.
More Information On Data Trackers:
· To show whether you have visited a web page previously;
· To store your preferences;
· To show how you navigate around a web page and the most commonly clicked links on a specific web page;
· To gather certain technical information, such as your browser version and operating system;
· To estimate and report how many different users are on our web sites.
This allows us to make your experience on our web site simple and meaningful, to customize web page content, to alert you to new areas that we think might interest you, to provide better services, and to ensure that you are not repeatedly sent the same banner ads, when you return to our web pages. It also helps us to conduct research to improve the content and services of our web sites.
Web beacons (sometimes called “tracking pixels”, “transparent GIFs”, “clear GIFs”, “pixel gifs”, or “pixel tags”) are tiny, invisible images that are embedded on web pages and emails and are stored on a your hard drive. They help us to count users who visit our web sites or open our emails. Tracking pixels help us figure out if certain features, notifications, and products or services are effective and if they can be improved. You can modify your browser settings to control web beacons.
As a part of our efforts to carry out and improve our services to you and to monitor and improve the functions of our websites, we may also undertake profiling or automated individual decision-making. Automated individual decision-making refers to a decision made solely on the basis of automated processing of your personal data, without human involvement. For instance, we may process personal information using an algorithm or a software code. Profiling is automated processing of personal data to evaluate certain information collected about an individual. We conduct profiling and automated decision-making to better understand your interests and preferences and to adapt our communications to your user profile. You can address any questions or concerns about this practice by contacting us.
We sometimes partner with other companies that help us run our business. From time to time, we need to share some of your personal information with these companies so that they can perform requested services. They can only access your personal information to carry out the tasks we have asked them to do. They are required to hold this information in confidence. And they must meet both legal and industry standards to ensure that your data is protected. We may share your personal information with service providers, affiliates, business partners, or other third parties .
We may share information about our visitors and/or customers with our contracted service providers so that these service providers can provide services on our behalf.
· We work with companies who help us: host our services and data, manage how our services function, host our customer relationship management, improve and automate our marketing techniques, incorporate customer service and other software platforms, process payments, collect delinquent accounts, fulfill, process and deliver orders, and market and promote our products and services, including by email.
· These service providers are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide the requested services to us. Without limiting the foregoing, we may also share information about visitors, members, and/or customers with our service providers to ensure the quality of information provided. Without your permission, we do not share, sell, rent, or trade any information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
We may share information with affiliate companies in order to work with them. For example, we may need to share personal information with other companies within our corporate family for customer support, marketing, technical operations and account management purposes.
You can control this collection through your web browser.
· We also work with partners to create programs that help you to get the most out of our services and provide you the opportunity to purchase complementary products and services that may be used in tandem with our services.
· We may disclose your information to one or more trusted partners so they can help you or offer you complementary or value-added products and services. In each case, the trusted partner will confirm they will (1) hold your information in confidence, and (2) not use it for any purpose except for the purposes described above. But will provide your personal information only with your prior consent.
We may also share your personal information to provide reviews or testimonials, in case of a company sale or transfer , and if we are compelled by law:
To Provide Reviews or Testimonials
Company Sale or Transfer
Should we sell all or part of our business, the customer information that we have collected may be transferred along with the sale but the information will be treated in the same manner described here. In the event of any significant changes to the manner in which your information is handled, we will notify you.
Sometimes, we are required to use or disclose information provided if required by law or if we reasonably believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect the company’s rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.